I have a warrant for my arrest (infraction ticket) . and i have a court date coming up for a 2nd dui

if i go in court for my arrignment for my 2nd dui, and i have a warrant out for my arrest. can they hold me in jail for my warrant? or will they focos on my dui hearing first. i'm not sure if i have a warrant out but i think i do. when i got caught for my 2n dui. i just spent 1 night at the tank jail cell and released in the morning due to my dui arrest. wouldnt i have stayed in longer if i had a warrant/benchwarrant?

Santa Clarita, CA -

Matthew Murillo

Matthew Murillo

DUI / DWI Attorney - Redlands, CA

For an infraction, they won't necessarily arrest you. But if they connect I with you at your hearing (if it is out of the same county), then they will bring it up and have you deal with it then.

Daniel C Grupenhagen

Daniel C Grupenhagen

DUI / DWI Attorney - Huntington Beach, CA

Infraction tickets don't produce arrest warrants. The court won't arrest you at your hearing,

Brian Russell Michaels

Brian Russell Michaels

DUI / DWI Attorney - Los Angeles, CA

Get your warrant handled before you go to court. Its easily done once you run the warrant. If you dont know how to find the warrant we do. Feel free to give a ring.

Brian Michaels
Los Angeles DUI Attorney
www.socalcrimdefense.com
3109919179

Susan Marie Hearne

Susan Marie Hearne

DUI / DWI Attorney - Chico, CA

If you were on probation for the 1st DUI, probation requires you to "obey all laws" there may also be alcohol restrictions as a result of your 1st DUI. If the infraction is alcohol related, it could violate your probation. Violation of probation is then an issue of concern. Meet with a lawyer who can go back and look at your caae history and get some professional advice. Manyy attorney's off free consultations.

Ted Harvatin

Ted Harvatin

DUI / DWI Attorney - Springfield, IL

if there is a warrant there is a good chance they will connect the dots but I don't see how a petty traffic ticket would result in a warrant.