I have a very clean driving record. I was caught in the middle street during a green to yellow light change.

Yonkers, NY |

There was a lot of traffic that afternoon. i ended up getting stuck between lights. Police spotted this and yelled "Pull Over". I was then given a ticket for "reckless driving". Even though they looked at my
driving history, i still given the ticket. My car insurance is only $87.00 a month full coverage on a 2011 ML 350 Benz Jeep. I am a very careful driver. This was just an unlucky busy traffic day for me near 125 & Amsterdam. I never been in trouble with the law in my whole entire live. Any Suggestions? Court date is July 19, 2013. 9:30 am.

Thank You,

Hire a local traffic court lawyer.

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and have been doing criminal defense work for over 16 years. I was named to the Super Lawyers list as one of the top attorneys in New York for 2012 and 2013. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. Martindale-Hubbell has given me its highest rating - AV Preeminent - in the areas of Criminal Law, Personal Injury, and Litigation. According to Martindale-Hubbell”AV Preeminent is a significant rating accomplishment - a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence." Fewer than 8% of attorneys achieve an AV Preeminent rating. I also have the highest ranking – “superb” – on Avvo. The above answer, and any follow up comments or emails is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.

Find a DMV lawyer today.

If this answer is helpful, then please mark the helpful button. If this is the best answer, then please indicate it. Thanks. For further information you should see an attorney and discuss the matter completely. If you are in the New York City area, then you can reach me during normal business hours at 718 329 9500 or

Hire an attorney, and get him a copy of your drivers abstract. You may be able to negotiate an ACD.

Traffic tickets topics

Recommended articles about Traffic tickets