I have a valid b1/b2 tourist visa that expires in 2014. I meet all the other requirements for DACA. Am I elgible?

San Diego, CA |

I left to Mexico briefly 10/2009. Have not left the us since then. I have a daughter that was born here

You must prove with evidence to the satisfaction of the USCIS that you qualify for DACA. This may seem easier than it is. Good luck.

This is general information, not legal advice, and does not create an attorney client relationship.

I agree with my colleagues.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Recommended articles about Immigration