Skip to main content

I have a twenty five foot easement and my neighbor won't fix the cattle guard so I have to get out everyday and open the gate.

Summers, AR |

what can I do to remedy this. he also won't fix the fence and the cows get in my yard. what can I do about that.

Attorney Answers 1


The cows are trespassing. You can call the police or animal control.

Mark as helpful

Real estate topics

Recommended articles about Real estate

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics