I have a trucking accident that gave me lower back & soft tissues injuries. What are common estimate of my case?

Asked over 1 year ago - Lorton, VA

I am currently getting treatment for lower back and soft tissue injuries I obtain from a truck involment accident.

1. Jeffrey Mark Adams

11

Answered . The estimate for this type of scenario is usually less than you can achieve without the benefit of qualified personal injury counsel. Is there a reason you haven't reyained counsel?

2. Jeffrey Ira Schwimmer

9

Answered . There is no "common" estimate for a case, based purely on a description that you gave. To analyze a case's value requires actual review of medical records; the nature, extent and length of treatment required for the injuries; documents and facts related to the question of who is at fault for causing the accident; and other factors that only an experienced attorney can deal with. Do yourself a favor, consult with an attorney in your locale if you have not done so already. If you are thinking of handling the claim by yourself, the first major stumbling block you face is yourself.

3. Daniel Nelson Deasy

9

Answered . There's really no such thing as a common settlement value. An experienced personal injury attorney, however, can review all of your records and give you a settlement range. You ought to sit down with such an attorney.

Pro

9

Answered . Every case is different. Have a local personal injury lawyer investigate this claim.

5. Scott J. Corwin

Pro

9

Answered . I agree with the responding attorneys that all cases are different. You should consult with a local personal injury attorney to review your case and advise you further. Best of luck.

6. Carl Nyden Lauer

Pro

3

Answered . There is no good answer to this question for an estimate without having complete information regarding the facts and circumstances surrounding your specific accident and recovery. I would recommend consulting with an injury attorney. That does not mean you will have to actually retain the attorney as most attorneys give free consultations and willl advise you whether or not your claim is large enough to merit having an attorney.