Skip to main content

I have a trail coming up, am i entitle to temporary spousal support, we been married 5 years

Dallas, TX |

my ex went to court and had the child support reduce by quitting his second job but then he got 2 roomates living at our house making money off them, will i get my child support reduce and can i get tempoary spousal support, im struggling with our 5 years old child

Attorney Answers 2


Get a lawyer involved. You won't get much without one. You need to plead for and prove you are entitled to whatever relief you want.

I am not intending this to be legal advice, because I don't know the particulars of your situation. Call me if you would like to discuss this or other isues.

Mark as helpful


Please consult with a good family law attorney in your area. Dallas and Plano have lots of good family law attorneys. Whether you can get temporary spousal support depends on a lot of factors that you did not provide in your question. For example, it seems like there has been a temporary orders hearing (or two)--why didn't temporary spousal support come up at those times?

Please consult with a local attorney who can look at your case file and give you detailed advice carefully tailored to your exact facts.

Good luck!!

Mark as helpful

Child support topics

Recommended articles about Child support

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics