I have a trail coming up, am i entitle to temporary spousal support, we been married 5 years

Dallas, TX |

my ex went to court and had the child support reduce by quitting his second job but then he got 2 roomates living at our house making money off them, will i get my child support reduce and can i get tempoary spousal support, im struggling with our 5 years old child

Get a lawyer involved. You won't get much without one. You need to plead for and prove you are entitled to whatever relief you want.

I am not intending this to be legal advice, because I don't know the particulars of your situation. Call me if you would like to discuss this or other isues.

Please consult with a good family law attorney in your area. Dallas and Plano have lots of good family law attorneys. Whether you can get temporary spousal support depends on a lot of factors that you did not provide in your question. For example, it seems like there has been a temporary orders hearing (or two)--why didn't temporary spousal support come up at those times?

Please consult with a local attorney who can look at your case file and give you detailed advice carefully tailored to your exact facts.

Good luck!!

Child support topics

Recommended articles about Child support