I have a ticket in charles county maryland for driving under suspension...they put a suspension on my license

Asked over 1 year ago - Anderson, SC

suspension on liscense for failure to appear....the only way that south carolina will reomove it is with a "faxed" in court order from maryland but the district court in maryland will not fax any information to any agency or anyone for that matter? help? advise? i got a new court date and a copy of bench warrant removed but dmv will only accept faxes directly from court house

1. Zev Goldstein

Pro

Answered . I would suggest getting a original sealed copy of order removing the bench warrant (could cost a few dollars), and bringing that down to a DMV office. They should respect a original. That is the cheap way to do it.
    The expensive way is hire a local attorney Maryland.