I have a test exam in the red cross for CNA but i did not pass because the equipment was too old like bed equipment all diferent

Arcadia, CA |

after I called and complaint to the ARC(american red cross) staff
she told me to write a letter of grievance she most of the time said after I send that letter they can approve and send me the license and start working.
my question is where I need to go to check for that grievance letter I thought I need to see "policies and procedure from the red cross or CNA license in order to put a good defense in my letter for grievance. all my partners in the class where satisfied whit the test cause they have felt
please If nurse attorneys experts or any attorney related in this field can give a good advice

1. Your scenario and question is confusing, Are you saying everyone else was fine with testing conditions and passed...but you didnt pass and now have gripes about testing conditions? Trying to figure out what you are asking exactly to try to figure out possible remedy.,,other than study and retake exam.

2. Your question is unclear. If you are saying you sent a "grievance letter" and have not heard back, why don't you try a followup letter asking about the status and attaching a copy of your original letter. Send it to the same address as the first letter.

If you feel this is the "best" answer or is "helpful," please indicate. Since I am limited to the information you provide, I cannot guarantee the accuracy of the answer. You should seek the advise of an attorney who can explore all aspects of your question. This communication does not form an attorney client relationship.

3. See my answer to your other post. Now you can see from the other attorney answers, that my suggestion you get help writing your grievance letter was appropriate. I don't think a grievance letter written as badly as this posting will get much consideration or result in your getting a license.

4. You should use the Avvo "Find a Lawyer" feature and hire a lawyer to help you locate the place where the grievance letter should be sent and what the grievance letter should say. You really should get the help of a lawyer you can meet with, explain the facts and draft a letter for you.

5. No idea what you're asking about here. If the test was somehow unfair, file the proper grievance. You should just write out what happened and why you think it was unfair. Maybe have a lawyer look it over first, because (and sorry, but I'm being honest) your writing isn't very good.

State, local, and municipal law topics