I have a test exam in the red cross for CNA but i did not pass because the equipment was too old like bed equipment all diferent

Asked 12 months ago - Arcadia, CA

after I called and complaint to the ARC staff
she told me to write a letter of grievance she most of the time said after I send that letter they can approve and send me the license and start working.
my question is where I need to go to check for that grievance letter I thought I need to see "policies and procedure from the red cross or CNA license in order to put a good defense in my letter for grievance. all my partners in the class where satisfied whit the test cause they have felt
please If nurse attorneys experts or any attorney related in this field can give a good advice

1. Robert Bruce Kopelson

12

Answered . This is not a personal injury question. If you think you were not treated fairly, and have the knowledge and skills necessary for the license, you need to explain that clearly in the letter. Id suggest you have someone who is a good writer help you, as your post was not very well written, and therefore confusing.

2. Philip Anthony Fabiano

10

Answered . Duplicate question. Send a followup letter and/or call to ask about the status of your "grievance."

Pro

10

Answered . See if you can retake it.

4. C. Donald Briggs III

9

Answered . You should use the Avvo "Find a Lawyer" feature and hire a lawyer to help you locate the place where the grievance letter should be sent and what the grievance letter should say. You really should get the help of a lawyer you can meet with, explain the facts and draft a letter for you.

5. Christopher John Gansen

7

Answered . See other answer. This is not an injury case.