I have a slip and fall case with a las vegas hotel and I would like to know how much it is worth.

Asked over 5 years ago - Houston, TX

Slip and fall case in vegas started of rocky because the hotel said they were not a fault but that changed after the deposition with the hotel staff and a witness the housekeeper admitted mopping the floor while I was in the stall. Complete patella tendon rupture still disabled with unstable knee. How much is a case like this worth? Lots of pain and suffering 80, 000 loss wages.

1. Edgardo Rafael Baez

1

Answered . Mopping a floor is not a dangerous condition? Good luck to you.

2. Alan James Brinkmeier

1

2

Answered . I think you have a relatively good chance to win your case, but would need to show no notice of the hazardous condition. Your damages could range well into the six figured depending on how good your lawyer is. You need a good lawyer!

Good luck to you.

NOTE: This answer is made available by the out-of-state lawyer for educational purposes only. By using or participating in this site you understand that there is no attorney client privilege between you and the attorney responding. This site should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney in your state that practices in the subject practice discipline and with whom you have an atttorney client relationship along with all the privileges that relationship provides. The law changes frequently and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The information and materials provided are general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance described in the question.

3. Dennis Michael Phillips

1

Answered . Contact:
    Alex De Castroverde
    De Castroverde Law Group, APC
    1149 S. Maryland Pkwy.
    Las Vegas, NV 89104
    702-383-0606

Tell him Dennis Phillips says hello