I have a six month no contact restraining order against my ex. now shes texting and calling all the time asking for it to drop.

Pensacola, FL |

she is under a no contact restraining order in florida including no 3rd party. she sent me a message few weeks ago which i interpreted as an emergency, she called and i answered, all she asked me was to please drop the restraining order, i said no. i just saw in my blocked log on my phone that she is texting and calling daily, claiming shes contesting the order and gonna drag me back to court unless i drop it voluntary. now shes calling my work phone which i can not block. can i still have her arrested for violating the order.

Report it to the State Attorney's Office. Show them the texts and play them the phone messages.

Ms. Rothrock is right on, but if there is other, more tangible evidence (for example, if she follows you or comes to your home), don't wait to present your evidence to the SA, call the police or sheriff and have her arrested for violating the order.

My responses to questions posted on www.Avvo.com are NOT legal advice because I am NOT your lawyer, you are NOT my client, and we do NOT currently have an attorney-client relationship. My responses are based solely on the very, very brief facts which you provided. However, if you would like to consult with me personally, please feel free to contact me via e-mail at Eugene@TampaConsumerLawyer.com, or via telephone at (727) 712-3333. Thank you !