I have a service agreement with on my car...the signed copied has 100,000 miles they say their copy has 48,000. Is my good?

Asked over 1 year ago - Little Rock, AR

my service agreement signed on closing of car sale was for 100,000 the warranty company said there copy shows 48,000. Can I take them to court? Will this be upheld?

1. Justin Edward Downum

4

Answered . You need to gather all the paperwork that you have regarding this issue and schedule an appointment with an attorney. Mistakes can happen during the excitement of buying or selling a car from either side, but ultimately it boils down to contract law and what the two parties actually agreed to.

2. Travis Wayne Story

3

Answered . I agree with Mr. Downum, this comes down to contract law. I think having a signed copy stating 100,000 miles will help your cause, but this will come down to the paperwork, not oral promises. If they are refusing to pay a claim, you may have real damages, and if that is the case, you need to contact a lawyer, or feel free to contact me so we can look at all the facts and get your situation taken care of.