I have a serious incurable spinal injury medical condition and need to know how I can go about receiving medical marijuana?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Beaumont, CA

I do not want to get into any trouble legally and would like to know how to go about getting medical cannabis since the morphine i have been given is ineffective

Additional information

i have heard of raids on these places and I really do not want to be arrested. i have medical proof of this disease, including MRI's and myelograms of spine

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Ruth Elaine McMahon

    Contributor Level 18

    Answered . You should consult your physician and obtain a prescription, if he or she believes it is appropriate.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

25,129 answers this week

3,081 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

25,129 answers this week

3,081 attorneys answering