I have a scheduled appointment i guess at the Juvenile Probation Center, should i be concerned of anything?

San Diego, CA |

I stole a 700 iphone and i confessed about it . Pety Theft.

Stop posting details here on Avvo or anything else. Talk to your attorney if you have one or get one if you don't. Speak to your attorney and only your attorney.

The response above is not intended as legal advice. This response does not create an attorney-client relationship. Legal questions can only be fully answered through consultation with an attorney to whom you give full and accurate details. Anything you post here is not confidential and is not protected by the attorney-client relationship. It is highly recommended that you seek advice from a criminal defense attorney licensed in your jurisdiction by setting up a confidential meeting.

Yes, you should be concerned about maybe NOT going home? BEFORE you go you need to speak with and likely retain an attorney with experience with San Diego Juvenile courts. If you've already been convicted and are on Juvenile probation and have a new theft, you need to contact your prior attorney IMMEDIATELY before you go.

William Daley (619) 238-1905 / www.lawofficeofwilliamdaley.com

Your question is hard to answer because I'm not clear if the theft was after you were sentenced to probation or why you were sentenced to probation. If it was after, you have a possible probation violation and custody time possibly. Sorry - I just cannot understand your question as posted.

Yes. Ask your parents to hire you the best locally experienced criminal defense attorney they/you can afford BEFORE the probation interview. And stop confessing to crimes absent the advice of a quality lawyer.

You should be very concerned and you should hire an attorney before going to that appointment. Help is only a phone call away here on AVVO.

Law Offices of Jay S. Finnecy (619) 855-3003 or (760) 522-7006 criminalattorneysd.com

Juvenile law topics