I have a sc drivers license and got a speeding ticket , saying I was going 76 in a 55 (town Colton,ny,can I get reduced

Syracuse, NY |

I do not have any thing on my license and will there share info with sc

1. This is a 6 point ticket, but just over the 21 MPH limit.
    Even if you went down to the court yourself you would probably get the ticket reduced to at lest 4 points. If I went down to the court for you, (and you would not have to come) I could probably get it reduced down to a 0 point parking or littering violation which do not go on your record.

Or you can contact another attorney in that area who does traffic tickets.

good luck!

This is not legal advice. If order to give you legal advice i would need to see the Tickets and talk to the court first. Good luck:)

2. Many states share driver's license information with one another. By having an experienced traffic law attorney appear on your behalf you increase the odds of avoiding points and the possibility of increased insurance premiums. My office appears on matters like this across New York State and we offer no cost consultations.

This communication is neither a solicitation nor an offer to represent you. The information provided to you in this communication is not intended to create and does not create a lawyer-client relationship with the Law Office of Daniel A. Jimenez P.C.

3. It will not be shared and it can be reduced although it is best to go with an attorney

I am a criminal defense attorney practicing in Nassau, Suffolk and New York City. The above information is not a substitution for a meeting whereas all potential legal issues can be discussed.

4. Get a lawyer to negotiate the ticket for you to a lesser charge...

5. This ticket carries 6 points, roughly a $200 fine, a $300 Driver Assessment Fee and could lead to an insurance hike. Therefore you should plead not guilty and fight this speeding ticket. Feel free to call me if you have any further questions.

Matthew Weiss, Esq. Weiss & Associates, PC 212-683-7373 www.nytrafficticket.com Since 1991, we make fighting traffic tickets as easy as possible.