I have a sc drivers license and got a speeding ticket , saying I was going 76 in a 55 (town Colton,ny,can I get reduced

Asked over 1 year ago - Syracuse, NY

I do not have any thing on my license and will there share info with sc

1. Zev Goldstein

Pro

8

Answered . This is a 6 point ticket, but just over the 21 MPH limit.
    Even if you went down to the court yourself you would probably get the ticket reduced to at lest 4 points. If I went down to the court for you, (and you would not have to come) I could probably get it reduced down to a 0 point parking or littering violation which do not go on your record.

Or you can contact another attorney in that area who does traffic tickets.

good luck!

2. Daniel Alexander Jimenez

8

Answered . Many states share driver's license information with one another. By having an experienced traffic law attorney appear on your behalf you increase the odds of avoiding points and the possibility of increased insurance premiums. My office appears on matters like this across New York State and we offer no cost consultations.

3. Joseph A Lo Piccolo

6

Answered . It will not be shared and it can be reduced although it is best to go with an attorney

4. Yefim Rubinov

6

Answered . Get a lawyer to negotiate the ticket for you to a lesser charge...

5. Matthew Jay Weiss

5

Answered . This ticket carries 6 points, roughly a $200 fine, a $300 Driver Assessment Fee and could lead to an insurance hike. Therefore you should plead not guilty and fight this speeding ticket. Feel free to call me if you have any further questions.