I have a question regarding the n 400 question G

Bethlehem, PA |

Husband applying for citizenship. I was married before, and divorced. does this question ask the married name and then the first name of previous marriage..does that mean they want MY married name or my ex husbands...its not really that clear

1. The questions refer to the applicant's prior marriages.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer, whether myself or one of my colleagues, to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

2. Question G asks how many times you have been married (2, per your description above) and then requests that you provide to the best of your knowledge your prior Husband's name, his immigration status, the date of your marriage, termination date for the marriage and how your marriage ended.

This information is provided as a courtesy based upon the limited information provided in your post and does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.

3. They want your ex-husband's name and details.