I have a question regarding the n 400 question G

Asked about 2 years ago - Bethlehem, PA

Husband applying for citizenship. I was married before, and divorced. does this question ask the married name and then the first name of previous marriage..does that mean they want MY married name or my ex husbands...its not really that clear

1. Ralf D. Wiedemann

1

Answered . They want your ex-husband's name and details.

2. J Charles Ferrari

1

1

Answered . The questions refer to the applicant's prior marriages.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer, whether myself or one of my colleagues, to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case.

3. Miroslava Orduno Rincon

1

Answered . Question G asks how many times you have been married (2, per your description above) and then requests that you provide to the best of your knowledge your prior Husband's name, his immigration status, the date of your marriage, termination date for the marriage and how your marriage ended.