I have a question on I-864 Affidavit of Support.

Seattle, WA |

Dear All
Thanks for your previous answer its helped me.
I am now going to file I-864 affidavit of support but am confused on the first page there are spaces to fill with title Mailing address should i write my address (am a petitioner) or my relative address?
Thanks in Advance
Regards

The new I-864 form is confusing. You must read it down the first column and then up to the second column then you will see that the mailing address comes under the information about the principal immigrant, which is your relative.

Andre Olivie
    Seattle Immigration Lawyer
    www.olivielaw.com

Legal disclaimer: This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It is not offered as, and does not constitute, legal advice. Do not rely on this advice without speaking to an immigration attorney in detail about your case. This message does not create an attorney-client relationship.

2. You would fill in the beneficiary's/relative's mailing address on the first page.

3. Your address as the petitioner.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.

4. Use the address of the person who is signing the form.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.