I have a question lawyer my ex husband mAkes 92,000 a year and I make 16,000 a year how he have to pass me for two kids

Asked over 1 year ago - New York, NY

I wanted to know how much he will give me

1. Howard M Lewis

Pro

3

9

Answered . You will recieve child support and depending upon what your state statute allows and what you can negotiate you may recieve spousal support, depends on how long you were married and several other factors, please chat witha local attny he or she will help you.

2. David Ivan Bliven

Pro

2

Answered . Based on the numbers you provided, the presumptive amount he would pay in child support would be approximately $1,725 per month (http://www.nyc.gov/html/hra/html/directory/chil...). You may also qualify for maintenance (i.e., alimony). It is in your interest to schedule a follow-up consultation with a NYC Divorce lawyer to fully review your situation.

* If you found my answer to be helpful, or the "best answer," please feel free to mark it accordingly.
  3. Edwin Drantivy

2

Answered . As far as child support, the amount awarded generally for two children would be 25% of his income. However, as my colleagues mentioned, you may still qualify for spousal support (alimony).

4. Marco Caviglia

2

Answered . If you are awarded spousal maintenance, the 25% will be on the post FICA income less the spousal maintenance figure.