I have a question? i had a Epidural done nine years ago and now i have to get nerve back injection in my back.

Asked almost 2 years ago - Whiteville, NC

what can you tell me what to do about this? and what should i do? i got it done when i was 20 years old and i have been having back problems since then can you help me. thank you

1. 5

Answered . In your state, a lawsuit must be filed within 3 years of the act or omission giving rise to the injury, or within 2 years of the date of discovery, to a maximum of 4 years following the date of the act or omission.

2. 4

Answered . Your options may diminished due to the passing of time. You should consult with a local personal injury attorney immediately and see if there is any way you can still bring any claims. You can find a qualified attorney on AVVO.

3. 1

Answered . The statute of limitations has most likely run on your claim. However, to be certain, I would recommend you contact a medical malpractice attorney in your area. Good luck.

4. 1

Answered . I strongly believe that the statute of limitations has long since passed. However, since I am a California attorney who is unfamiliar with the laws of NC you should check with a local NC personal injury attorney to review the facts of your procedure & advise you if anything can still be done.