I have a question? i had a Epidural done nine years ago and now i have to get nerve back injection in my back.

Asked almost 2 years ago - Whiteville, NC

what can you tell me what to do about this? and what should i do? i got it done when i was 20 years old and i have been having back problems since then can you help me. thank you

Attorney answers (4)

  1. 5

    Lawyers agree

    Answered . In your state, a lawsuit must be filed within 3 years of the act or omission giving rise to the injury, or within 2 years of the date of discovery, to a maximum of 4 years following the date of the act or omission.

  2. 4

    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Your options may diminished due to the passing of time. You should consult with a local personal injury attorney immediately and see if there is any way you can still bring any claims. You can find a qualified attorney on AVVO.

    Good luck.

    AVVO DISCLAIMER I am licensed in Minnesota only and my answers on Avvo assume Minnesota law. The answers I... more
  3. 1

    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . The statute of limitations has most likely run on your claim. However, to be certain, I would recommend you contact a medical malpractice attorney in your area. Good luck.

  4. 1

    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . I strongly believe that the statute of limitations has long since passed. However, since I am a California attorney who is unfamiliar with the laws of NC you should check with a local NC personal injury attorney to review the facts of your procedure & advise you if anything can still be done.

    This is not intended to be legal advise or as legal representation. I am a California personal injury attorney .... more

Related Topics

Pain and suffering for personal injury

Pain and suffering refers to physical and mental trauma caused by an injury, and is often a significant component of non-economic damages.

Avvo advisor logo@2x

Need an answer to your questions within 15 minutes?

  • 15-minute phone call
  • Ask any questions
  • $39 flat fee
  • Money-back guarantee
Talk to an attorney now

Can't find what you're looking for?

Ask span5@2x

Ask a question on our public forum.

Ask a lawyer
Advisor span6@2x

Have an attorney contact you privately.

Right now.

Icon lock@2x
Secure conversation. Your details remain between you and your attorney.
Icon clock@2x
Get an answer guaranteed. Be assured that a lawyer will contact you to help with your legal issue.
Start your session now