I have a problem getting my refund from makemytrip.com?

Asked over 1 year ago - Fremont, CA

When were booking the flight from Sfo to Delhi, India, they charged us higher fare And they have a policy of price adjustment if we find a lower fare on any other sites. So we found lower fare on Kayak while we were talking to them on phone before booking, and their rep. Said that no problem we will match the price so just pay the higher price which he told us for the same flight and then we will get the refund. And he assures us that within 7 days if we find lower price then they will do the this policy of price matching if we find lower fare on internet. We did find the lower price so we mentioned that Kayak is offering this much fare. Then next day again I got little more lower fare on the same flight on Kayak and sent then again he said okay. But now they refusing to pay that amount.

1. Kamala Maddipoti

1

Answered . It is a matter of consumer fraud. You can file a complaint with Dept of consumer affairs California for fraud and deceptive advertising.