I have a Pennsylvania CDL, Could I lose my license for nonpayment of a Michigan driver responsibility assessment?

Asked over 1 year ago - Bangor, PA

Resulting from a reckless driving conviction

1. Robert C. Keller

5

Answered . Yes. In the event Michigan notifies Pennsylvania a suspension could occur. Make sure you resolve the case there. You may need a local attorney if a suspension is involved.

2. William A. Jones Jr.

Pro

5

Answered . I assume your livelihood depends on a valid CDL. You have a tremendous amount at stake in this situation, You must take care of this without delay. You might want to repost this question to reflect the area of MI involved rather than Bangor PA. Good luck.

3. Jake Aryeh Marcus

4

Answered . It s a very common misconception that traffic violations/suspensions/fines will not follow you from state to state. You can absolutely count on one state being notified of your license status in another. It is imperative that you resolve your traffic record in the state in which it occurred.