I have a pending appeal on file moving along to reverse a Unlawful Detainer judgement against me.how can i stop them from sellin

Carson, CA |
Filed under: Real estate

g until my appeal has been heard. I contend foreclosure was illegal and the servicer nor buyer(LLC) was not real party of interest. They have sold property to another company who now has it on the market.

1. Halting a lockout in a ud case on appeal is very difficult. Ud courts do not like to entertain title issues, including wrongful foreclosure, although the case law is clear that title issues are relevant in a CCP 1161a3 eviction. You should file a separate action for wrongful foreclosure and record a lis pendens if you have evidence to support your claims. You can get an injuction in that case to stop the lockout. And you may have bona fide purchaser issues. Consult an attorney to determine the strength of your case.