I have a new situation now, well something fell off of a companys truck, what should i do?

Tampa, FL |

I was driving on the interstate, and some kind of metal piece fell off a companys truck i think the guy mentioned somekind of gear shaft any wayz, it hit my car & it caused us to go uncontrollably on the interstate, it damaged my car & Im sore, my boyfriend is as well, i dont think my daughter is having pain or my nephew, there 3&4 i asked them
, but i went to the hospital they told me it was a strain, i talked with the persons insurance company they did a claim, where should i go from here, im i pain & pregnant

1. I recommend you contact a Tampa personal injury attorney as soon as possible. Good luck with your situation.

This answer does not, nor is it intended to, create an attorney-client relationship or constitute attorney advertising. Rather, it is offered solely for informational purposes. The facts of each case are different and unique, it is critical to consult with qualified counsel with whom information can be shared and assessed under attorney-client privilege, so that competent and quality advice can be obtained on which you can make informed decisions

2. Your question is a bit unclear. It sounds like you could start by speaking with your insurance company.

My answer to your question does not create an attorney-client relationship.

3. More facts are needed. Retain a personal injury lawyer to investigate.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

4. First, I'm sorry you are hurting. Seek appropriate medical treatment, do not wait. Next, do not speak to the insurance company again. You need to contact an experienced and aggressive personal injury attorney and let them interact on your behalf so you do not inadvertently mis-step. I spent years defending insurance companies and their insureds in personal injury, trucking and death cases, their primary goal is to pay you (assuming this was not your fault and you were injured) as little as possible. Any discussions you have with them , especially any recorded statements which you or anyone else gives, is done with that goal in mind. The more you intreact with the insurance company, the more likely you are damaging your claim or inadvertently surrendering your rights.

You need to speak with and retain an attorney to handle this for you and your boyfriend should as well if he is injured. Most attorneys will offer a free consultation. If they don't find someone who does. Also, ask them about their experience and results. If you're not comfortable with theiir responses, move on to another attorney.

You are welcome to visit my website at the link below for more information or with any questions.

Until you retain this firm and we have an attorney client relationship, nothing stated above should ever be construed as legal advice on which you may rely in your actions. If you would like to discuss further, please contact me. Jason Holbrook, Esq. Holbrook Law www.holbrooklawpa.com Sarasota Office 1990 Main Street Suite 750 Sarasota, FL 34236 (888) 908-7824 toll free (941) 538-7878 phone (941) 538-7879 fax

5. You need to contact a local and qualifed personal injury attorney. This is a situation in which you should not handle the matter yourself, but, should have proper representation.

6. I recommend consulting with a local personal injury attorney. Feel free to contact me at my office.

Mike Walker
    Walker Law Group
    (727) 797-2020

7. I would suggest you do not talk to the other party or their insurance company. You need to seek legal advise of an auto accident attorney in your area.
    Check out my website below and give me a call for a free consultation if you are a California resident 877-427-2752 or you can email me at Michael@Kingofpersonalinjurylaw.com
    www. KingofPersonalInjuryLaw.com
    I am licensed in California only and my answers on Avvo assume California law. Answers provided by me are for general information only. They are not legal advice. Answers must not be relied upon. Legal advice must be based on the interplay between specific exact facts and the law. This forum does not allow for the discussion of that interplay. My answer to any specific question would likely be different if that interplay were explored during an attorney-client relationship. I provide legal advice during the course of an attorney-client relationship only. The exchange of information through this forum does not establish such a relationship. That relationship is established only by personal and direct consultation with me followed by the execution of a written attorney-client agreement signed by each of us. The communications on this website are not privileged or confidential and I assume no duty to anyone by my participation on Avvo or because I have answered or commented on a question. All legal proceedings involve deadlines and time limiting statutes. So that legal rights are not lost for failure to timely take appropriate action and because I do not provide legal advice in answer to any question, if you are an interested party you should promptly and personally consult with an attorney for legal advice. Also, see Avvo's terms and conditions of use, specifically item 9, incorporated by this reference

Check out my website below and give me a call for a free consultation if you are a California resident 877-427-2752 or you can email me at Michael@Kingofpersonalinjurylaw.com www. KingofPersonalInjuryLaw.com I am licensed in California only and my answers on Avvo assume California law. Answers provided by me are for general information only. They are not legal advice. Answers must not be relied upon. Legal advice must be based on the interplay between specific exact facts and the law. This forum does not allow for the discussion of that interplay. My answer to any specific question would likely be different if that interplay were explored during an attorney-client relationship. I provide legal advice during the course of an attorney-client relationship only. The exchange of information through this forum does not establish such a relationship. That relationship is established only by personal and direct consultation with me followed by the execution of a written attorney-client agreement signed by each of us. The communications on this website are not privileged or confidential and I assume no duty to anyone by my participation on Avvo or because I have answered or commented on a question. All legal proceedings involve deadlines and time limiting statutes. So that legal rights are not lost for failure to timely take appropriate action and because I do not provide legal advice in answer to any question, if you are an interested party you should promptly and personally consult with an attorney for legal advice. Also, see Avvo's terms and conditions of use, specifically item 9, incorporated by this reference

8. The short answer is that you need to hire a local personal injury attorney to review the details of your case. I hope you found my response helpful.

9. There are several issues here- whether you know who dropped the item, as they at fault and whether there is any UM/UIM insurance that may be involved. The value of every claim is chiefly based on what damages/injuries/losses you have and how we prove them. These were clearly caused by the truck.

Essentially, insurance carriers try to negotiate every dollar they can, because every $100 means millions in the end to the Board of Directors. My recommendation is let an attorney handle this if they are giving you a hard time. I spent 8 years working for insurance companies and over a year working for the largest personal injury firm in the country before setting out to give clients personal service and help them fight these fights.

Even in soft tissue injuries, those tissues stretch and scar, or cause corresponding pressure on nerves in the spinal cord, leaving behind permanent problems for some. I have had clients need surgeries years later because of a bulging disk and have their entire world collapse for what seemed inconsequential at the time. Insurance companies want you to settle as soon as possible and treat as little as possible. Attorneys matter. They change their gameplan when a lawyer is involved.

For that reason - and the misinformation by TV lawyers and referral services- is why people should consult lawyers who take the time like on sites like this. Because of the economy, more lawyers are jumping into personal injury and should stick to what they know. Personal injury law REQUIRED knowledge about medical science and biomechanics (the forces on a body in a wreck) far greater and more specific than you'd think. The other side has doctors and millions on their side to say nothing is wrong or fight the claim. If you have any further questions, feel free to email me- jmp@knowthelawyer.com. Check out our website- www.knowthelawyer.com. We'd love to help you. Our number is 800-6-know-law. We are here to help.

Please CLICK the button if I HELPED or was BEST ANSWER. We also answer your questions on facebook- www.facebook.com/knowthelawyer, on twitter- @athleticslawyer and our radio show, Courts & Sports, on WOKV. Please like or follow us. No attorney-client relationship is established and responses here are general first impressions. You should consult with a lawyer about your problems. More about our firm is located at www.knowthelawyer.com.