I have a misd property damage comomg up

Phoenix, AZ |
Filed under: Criminal defense

I am gpong to fight it with thr sleepwalking defense. I am severly mentally ill on that night I started a brand new antipshcotic and xanax both pills say a person sleepwalk I dont remember witnesses who I know said they tried to talk to me and I didnt say anything to any body my girlfrien has seen me sleepwalk along with the mental hospital that while I was there I slept walk so should I fight it or take a plea bargain?

I'd definitely fight it. Hopefully you have an attorney if the trial is coming up.

Attorney David Kephart is an experienced Criminal Defense Trial Attorney and Jury Consultant. He is the recipient of the Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice President's Award and the recipient of the International Academy of Trial Lawyers Commendation for Excellence in Trial Advocacy. His response to your question is intended to be a general statement of law, should not be relied upon as legal advice, does not create an attorney/client relationship, and does not create a right to continuing email exchanges.

While this defense sounds unreasonable to the public, I have used it successfully before. I can't advise what you should do without knowing all the details of your case. Good luck.

Adam Feldman
The Feldman Law Firm, PLLC
1 E. Washington Street, Suite 500
Phoenix, Arizona 85004
(602) 540-7887
attorney@afphoenixcriminalattorney.com
www.afphoenixcriminalattorney.com