I have a merit Osha whistleblower case.

Asked almost 2 years ago - Las Vegas, NV

I have a merit Osha whisteleblower retaliation and discrimination case against a private employer. If anybody wants this case, then respond. Thank you.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. 2

    Lawyers agree


    Answered . Unfortunately, there is an extremely high standard to meet before you even reach private counsel on these cases. If you are still employed, you should report through the company's reporting procedures outlined in your employee manual. If you have been discharged, you need to file a report with the state agency Nevada Equal Rights Commission (NERC). Private counsel is unlikely to be interested in a case until the state agency has done its investigation. The vast majority of complaints are found to be without merit.

    Look up NERC online and start there. They will also advise if you need to file a complaint with the Federal agency EEOC. Good luck.

Related Topics


Employment law governs employee pay, non-discrimination policies, employment classifications, and hiring and firing at the federal, state, and local levels.

Discrimination in the workplace

Discrimination in the workplace is when one or more employees are treated unfavorably, based on characteristics like age, race, gender, or sexual orientation.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

34,212 answers this week

3,738 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

34,212 answers this week

3,738 attorneys answering