Skip to main content

I have a malpractice case going on how do I look on line to see when my case is going to court

Pittsburgh, PA |
Filed under: Lawsuits and disputes

and I do have a lawer

Attorney Answers 7

  1. You should speak with your lawyer, as they should be keeping you updated with the developments in your case. If your case is in Allegheny County, there is an online docket system that is free to access. You can search for your case by your name, or by the case number.

    Unless we have a signed fee agreement, I do not represent you and this is not legal advice. Please feel free to visit my website at We offer free consultations.

  2. Just call your attorney. He or she will tell you if they have a trial setting and when it is. Don't worry about finding out online, just call the attorney you hired.

  3. Civil docket access on your court's website

  4. Court website should have "civil docket access" to search

  5. Ask you lawyer.

  6. google department of court records and then select "selectcaseID" type in your docket number in the three boxes
    The docket may not necessarily tell you when the case is going to court but it might. Why don't you ask your lawyer?

    If you feel this is the "best" answer or is "helpful," please indicate. Since I am limited to the information you provide, I cannot guarantee the accuracy of the answer. You should seek the advise of an attorney who can explore all aspects of your question. This communication does not form an attorney client relationship.

  7. Don't be afraid to call your attorney if you have a question. They should be able to answer this for you.

Lawsuits and disputes topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics