I have a lease purchase on the house im in with a 36 month before option who is responsible for major repairs

Asked over 1 year ago - Naselle, WA

she told us the roof was fixed before we moved in it leaks in every room and now has black mold in the roof coming though the cieling and want us to pay her home owners insurance and paint the house for her insurance. i offered to buy the house if she held contract and go though escrow she refused so not to sure she wants to sell or just have us fix the place and kick us out sounds like she wants the house remoldeld the home lots of demands from her so i quit paying tell her tell i find out what to do i live in washington and so dose she but she says i have to go by oregon laws i dont get it please let me know what i should do thanks

1. Peter Jay Visser

Answered . The only way an attorney can answer this question is to see the lease/option agreement. Contact an attorney, let them read the paperwork, and they can answer you.