I have a L1-A and have worked here for 2 years. I wish to get a green card. What are the options?

I am looking for options outside of employer sponsorship? Can I do it myself and have a reputable friend / colleague to sponsor me?

New York, NY -

Attorney Answers (2)

Carl Michael Shusterman

Carl Michael Shusterman

Immigration Attorney - Los Angeles, CA

Most people immigrant by being sponsored by their relatives. However, you can also consider green cards through investment, through the visa lottery, etc.

Please see

Nicklaus James Misiti

Nicklaus James Misiti

Immigration Attorney - New York, NY

An employer must sponsor you or a family member. You should speak with an immigration attorney. For a free consultation follow the link below and fill out the form on my website or just give me a call.

Related Advice

Questions? An attorney can help.

Ask a Question
Free & anonymous.
Find a Lawyer
Free. No commitment.