I have a Info pass appointment tomorrow for DACA is it safe?

Concord, NC |

For Childhood arrivals case.

You do not give any details about your eligibility for DACA nor your background. Assuming you are eligible for DACA and your background has no significant issues you should be okay.

919.225.3963
immigration@rbrownllc.com
www.brownimmigrationNC.com

Robert Brown LLC
2330 Meridian Parkway, Suite 3050
Durham, NC 27713

My appointment is to check on my case status because is been over 8 months now. That is the only reason I have been set an appointment for tomorrow. Just for over processing time. Should I be okay. Or should I worry about something.

Robert Louis Brown

Robert Louis Brown

Only if you are not eligible for DACA or have something in your background that could affect your status

Thank you so much for you prompt response.

Robert Louis Brown

Robert Louis Brown

My pleasure. Hope it goes well.

Yes

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Thank you much for your prompt response.

If by "safe" you mean whether you would be arrested at the appointment, then no, you will not be arrested unless you have a criminal background with an arrest warrant.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.