I have a identity fraud case i need help with finding a reasonable attorney that i can afford?

Asked over 1 year ago - College Park, GA

a friend had someone else to pay my electric bill with a fraudulent check and i have no knowledge of it or gave permission to do it i found out 2 weeks later when a detective call my phone long story short because i didn't give the detective information about a person i have never met or talk to didn't know anything about it i was charged with it

1. Kris K. Skaar

1

Answered . If you are charged with a crime, you should not put any factual information about the charge on avvo or on any other internet site, including social media like facebook. You consult in person or by telephone with a criminal defense attorney. That way the confidentiality of your information will be protected.