I have a identity fraud case i need help with finding a reasonable attorney that i can afford?

Asked about 1 year ago - College Park, GA

a friend had someone else to pay my electric bill with a fraudulent check and i have no knowledge of it or gave permission to do it i found out 2 weeks later when a detective call my phone long story short because i didn't give the detective information about a person i have never met or talk to didn't know anything about it i was charged with it

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Kris K. Skaar

    Contributor Level 15


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . If you are charged with a crime, you should not put any factual information about the charge on avvo or on any other internet site, including social media like facebook. You consult in person or by telephone with a criminal defense attorney. That way the confidentiality of your information will be protected.

    Skaar & Feagle, LLP maintains offices in Marietta (770 427 5600) and Decatur (404 373 1970), Georgia. The... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

28,007 answers this week

3,124 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

28,007 answers this week

3,124 attorneys answering