I have a i-485 pending through vawa ,how can i renew my work permit it is about to expire also my drivers licence is .

Stone Mountain, GA |

what documents do i need to submit to the USCIS in order to renew my work permit ans my drivers licence ,also do i need to pay a fee or do i apply for free since i have my i485 pending ,also i am waiting for my i-360 to be approved .

1. Read the instructions on the I-765 application. It tells you what documents you should send and the fee requirements.

Most states will not renew the driver's license unless you have the approved Employment Authorization Document (EAD). Copy of your I-485 receipt notice, copy of your prior work authorizations, passport photos.

Contact your motor vehicle office to see if you can renew it with just the receipt notice.

Remember, you should renew your EAD at least 120 days before it expires

Law Office of Marc Taylor, Esq. PC, www.usavisanow.com, 888-645-6272, info@usavisanow.com , 224 W. 4th Street, Suite 200, New York, NY 10014 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

2. I agree with my colleague.

Business Immigration Attorney. For H, L, J, EB5s, PERM and EB1/2/3 Petitions. Call 800-688-7892 or visit www.ImmigrationDesk.com. Law Office of Anu Gupta. The advice suggested here is for general information only. It is not to be construed as legal advice. We promise to zealously represent you - but as with any legal matter, we cannot predict the approval of your case based on our past successes. Each case is different. If you are in a similar situation, we would recommend that you contact us to discuss your case.