I have a head injury - concussion - I'm suing a large company and want to know if I should represent myself?

Charleston, SC |

I'd like to sue a large corporation for my injury...I kept having disagreements with my attorney which lead to my firing him. I am 2 credits shy of a master's degree and would like to sue myself and believe I could handle the case. Any thoughts?

Big companies have lawyers and head/brain injury cases can be difficult. You asking the question means you already know the answer. Call a lawyer

The Asker is pretty stupid admiting he has brain injury. Did the lawyers inflicted it? Even if you had Harvard law degree, the opposing lawyer will depict you as the most retarded moron. Why give them amunition for them to attack you? Even if you had no brain injury, there is no way any lay person can win against trained liars/murderers/"professionals" and their mistresses et al. They can also pay off the judges, especially women. They will murder for $50.00.

American female lawyers and Jews have no shame to injure the vicitm AND then call her "mentally ill". Abusers. They'll murder you for favor, money, or political influence.

No.

Personal injury cases only; I'm good at it; you be the Judge! All information provided is for informational and educational purposes only. No attorney client relationship has been formed or should be inferred. Please speak with a local and qualified attorney. I truly wish you and those close to you all the best. Jeff www.nyelderinjurylaw.com

Jeffrey Mark Adams

Jeffrey Mark Adams

The insurance company would live for you to fly solo. Get yourself a local and qualified trial attorney.

Lay person or even "honest attorneys" will have no chance winning. Only racketters, liars, women who are offering sex, governemnt conspirators win in the U.S.A. Good touch, Mr. Adams, blaming it on the bad bad "insurance" companies, but ALL American lawyers, women, doctors, nurses, FBI, CIA, US Attorneys/wome are BAD/LIARS.

Jeffrey Mark Adams

Jeffrey Mark Adams

You have my empathy

I don't care if the Asker had double Phd. and M.D. You'll not win as pro se. That' suicidal. The lawyers/women/Jews/Obama administration's "people" will murder you. Forget it.

I'm no really looking for empathy, Jeff.

FBI has special units with Vietnamse and Hispanic agents or the people who pretend to be Vieetnamses and Hispanic on the phone to kill and cover up. I have personal experinces as a victim. CIA has special blond/brunetee female who inject you with gene engineering poisons. American murderers and racketters.

I agree with my fellow attorneys. You probably could handle the case however, the opposition is going to exploit you as a pro per. They are going to drag it out and wait for you to make a mistake that you cannot come back from. There are many legal pitfalls that nobody will warn you about. Your chances of success are much higher with an attorney.

-Michael R. Juarez Law Office of Juarez and Schaeffer PO Box 16216 San Diego, CA 92105 (619) 804-4327 www.jslaw.org Mike@jslaw.org This posting is provided for “information purposes” only and should not be relied upon as "legal advice." Nothing transmitted from this posting constitutes the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. Applicability of the legal principles discussed here may differ substantially in individual situations or in different jurisdictions.

No. Never. Lay person can never successfully sue any lawyer, even the most incompetent ones. The sharks/pit bulls/women/malicious female lawyers/Jews will eat you alive. Don't do it. American judicial system is not honest one. Even if you have a lawyer, unlikely you win unless you have billion dollars to begin with. You are dead. You might as well write your own orbituary now. They'll murder you for money and blame you. And use their spoiled brats to get sympathy. Obama/Biden administration............and People. This is an indecent country.

Can I immigrate to Canda now to escape from malicious Ameican judicial system, malicious female lawyers, mentally ill female social workers, corrupt cops, attorneys, abusers?

Brain injury cases are hard enough for an attorney to handle, let alone someone suffering from a brain injury. You really need to find a personal injury attorney that specializes in brain injury cases to assist you. Do not try and do this alone.

DISCLAIMER: David J. McCormick is licensed to practice law in the State of Wisconsin and this answer is being provided for informational purposes only because the laws of your jurisdiction may differ. This answer based on general legal principles and is not intended for the purpose of providing specific legal advice or opinions. Under no circumstances does this answer constitute the establishment of an attorney-client relationship.

Concussion injuries are very serious, and I have a page and countless blogs on my website for you to read about. You may switch lawyers at any time simply by sending a termination letter. Find a lawyer with a low contingency fee, less than 30%, so you are left with the lion's share of the settlement, not your lawyer.

The answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and is for informational purposes only.

Only 29% fee deducted.

Lassen Law Firm
1515 Market St #1510
Philadelphia, PA 19102
215-510-6755
http://www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

Do not represent yourself or you could sabotage your claim. Find a top law firm such as the Lassen Law Firm that handles NFL concussion cases, so you can get the most money possible. I hope you get better :)

That is a horrible idea. Pro pers are notorious for blowing cases. If you blow it once, you blow it forever in the legal field. Furthermore, since all attorneys don't think completely alike (contrary to popular belief) it would behoove you to get a second opinion from another attorney.

As everyone has said, you should not represent yourself. There are many pitfalls in handling a case and you need someone with experience in handling these kinds of cases. You also need someone who has been in the courtroom and tried cases. It may seem like all lawyers do this but many do not because of the type of law they handle. Others are scared to try cases. If you need assistance, please feel free to call us. 763-5297. We can help lay out your options. If you are in a suit now, you need to move quickly to find a lawyer. There may be important deadlines that you need to meet.

The information provided should not be considered legal advice. I am not licensed to practice in any State other than SC. The results of your case will depend on the presentation of evidence, the law and other factors that may change depending on an in depth analysis of the facts of the case. Please see an attorney before making legal decisions.

I think it would be a dumb idea and that hendling a personal injury case is probably much more complicated than you think. After three years of law school, eight years as a prosecutor, I started practicing in the personal injury field in 1994. In a lot of ways, I'm just now getting the hang of it. I know a lot of individuals who are not attorneys that are much smarter than me (you might be smarter than me). None of them are competent to handle their own personal injury case.

It is never a good idea for you to attempt to represent yourself in a personal injury matter. This is especially true with a concussion/brain injury. You would not want an attorney with a brain injury representing you in any matter and therefore you should not try to represent yourself with a concussion/brain injury.