I have a friend that got arrested for dui its his second time he is a felon and may have to go to jail what will help him he has

Redmond, WA |

a 6month old baby can I get some advice please he also need a lawyer
please help

Call a criminal Defense lawyer in Redmond, or search this site for one.

It will definitely make a huge difference if he hires an experienced DUI defense attorney in his state to handle this sticky situation for him. Use this website to find a few excellent candidates who devote most or all of their practice to DUI defense, then take the time to call a few (or have him call a few) to find the best fit. He should move quickly on this.

Hire an attorney and there are several here on avvo from your area. I live in Moses Lake WA and am quite a ways away so I assume you would hire someone from your area.

Many DUI attorneys (including me) will offer a free initial consultation. The best place to start is by calling some attorneys in your area and setting up some meetings.

Get Avvo’s 3-part DUI email series

A roundup of the best tips and legal advice.

DUI topics

Recommended articles about DUI