Skip to main content

I have a friend that got arrested for dui its his second time he is a felon and may have to go to jail what will help him he has

Redmond, WA |

a 6month old baby can I get some advice please he also need a lawyer
please help

Attorney Answers 4

  1. Call a criminal Defense lawyer in Redmond, or search this site for one.

  2. It will definitely make a huge difference if he hires an experienced DUI defense attorney in his state to handle this sticky situation for him. Use this website to find a few excellent candidates who devote most or all of their practice to DUI defense, then take the time to call a few (or have him call a few) to find the best fit. He should move quickly on this.

  3. Hire an attorney and there are several here on avvo from your area. I live in Moses Lake WA and am quite a ways away so I assume you would hire someone from your area.

  4. Many DUI attorneys (including me) will offer a free initial consultation. The best place to start is by calling some attorneys in your area and setting up some meetings.

Criminal defense topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics