Skip to main content

I have a foreclosure issue since 2005.

Hayward, CA |

My question is most of my paperwork at the recorders office. The notary of public's stamp is 2 years out on a lot of my documents at the recorders office. Also I have a huge predatory lending situation and a couple of fraudulent signatures . Should I file a civil suit before the tro?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


You will need to file a complaint before or minimally contemporaneously with your TRO.

If you have found this information helpful, please let the attorney know by marking best answer. Thank you. This participating Attorney does not warrant any information provided, nor are we creating an Attorney-Client relationship by providing said information to you on this site. Nothing contained herein is intended to constitute, offer, induce, promise, or contract of any kind. The content provided is presented as a courtesy to be used only for informational purposes and is not represented to be error free. The Law Offices of John N. Kitta makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to its answer to inquiries, and such representations and warranties are being expressly disclaimed. Given limited facts, we are attempting to share relevant information concerning this area of the law as a public service.



thank you


There are too few of facts here and barely a question, but yes as my colleague pointed out, you can't file a TRO without filing a complaint first.

The information presented here is general in nature and is not intended, nor should be construed, as legal advice for a particular case. This posting does not create any attorney-client relationship with the author. For specific advice about your particular situation, please consult with your own attorney.



thank you. I know its barley a question because i am so confused myself. I have been trying to take care of all of this myself and it shows lol..I am going to hire an attorney asap, there is so much to know about all of this. thanks again

Real estate topics

Recommended articles about Real estate

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer