I have a few questions to ask a Attorney about a real estate deal. Will someone give me a call about it please? JJ

High Point, NC |
Filed under: Real estate

A possible lease to purchase deal. Checking to see what repercussions may result in this particular situation.

1. Most attorneys offer free consultations for 30 minutes (including myself, though I can only handle clients in Missouri). However, I think you'll find that those sorts of meetings are intended to get the facts necessary to research the issue and find out whether you have something that requires attorney assistance in the first place, not give 30 minutes of free legal help.

If you already know you need the assistance/advice of an attorney, I think you should expect to pay for it. (Mind you, if they're fairly simple questions, the charge will be minimal, and in fact MIGHT be free if the attorney determines you don't have any complications requiring further attorney assistance).

I can be reached at (913) 735-9320. These answers do not constitute legal advice, because legal advice is paid for. These answers are, instead, practical suggestions for dealing with legal problems, and provided for informational purposes as a free public service. Any reliance thereupon is at your sole risk. Since suggestions to legal questions are usually fact-dependent; my answers are general and based on the facts as you describe them and necessarily includes assumptions. More specific answers can be provided only after researching the appropriate law and a comprehensive consultation in which all relevant facts are disclosed. The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements. Until both a retainer agreement is executed and we have a consultation, I am not your lawyer and you are not my client. Moreover, I cannot be your attorney unless you are located in Missouri, the only state in which I am licensed. If you are not in Missouri, please consult an attorney in your state for assistance, as my advice may be incorrect or incomplete.