I have a few questions to ask a Attorney about a real estate deal. Will someone give me a call about it please? JJ

Asked over 1 year ago - High Point, NC

A possible lease to purchase deal. Checking to see what repercussions may result in this particular situation.

1. John Joseph Westerhaus

Answered . Most attorneys offer free consultations for 30 minutes (including myself, though I can only handle clients in Missouri). However, I think you'll find that those sorts of meetings are intended to get the facts necessary to research the issue and find out whether you have something that requires attorney assistance in the first place, not give 30 minutes of free legal help.

If you already know you need the assistance/advice of an attorney, I think you should expect to pay for it. (Mind you, if they're fairly simple questions, the charge will be minimal, and in fact MIGHT be free if the attorney determines you don't have any complications requiring further attorney assistance).