I have a felony charge for spitting at a police officer, resisting arrest and public intoxication. what will my punishment be?

Oceanside, CA |

i spit on a cop and resisted arrest while i was drunk. i am 17. what is the worst that can happen in court?

The charges as you have described do not rise to the level of felonies unless there was some injury on the police officer. It does not appear from your question that there was any injury involved. As to public intoxication, you may face some disciplinary action against your driving privilege. The punishment can be a range of possibilities depending on you. Have you been involved in the juvenile justice system before, or is this your first time? Typically, the prosecutor and probation will want some probationary period due to the public intoxication element. The rest is very fact dependent but should noto result in any additional custody time.