Skip to main content

I have a failure to appear warrant in new hampshire for traffic tickets i live in alabama

Chickasaw, AL |

how can i clear this up without going to new hampshire because i would like to get a alabama license i called the court and told them i live 1800 miles away they said i need to appear i already paid the dmv my renstatement fees and would like to pay my court fines by credit card or certified check is this possible

Attorney Answers 2


The best way to settle this case is to retain a New Hampshire licensed attorney and request that he represent you in absentia. If this process is authorized under New Hampshire law, your attorney can represent you in court without you making a physical appearance.

Mark as helpful

1 found this helpful

1 lawyer agrees


Hire a local attorney to handle the payment of the fines.
You should be able to get away with a very reasonable attorney fee.

This is not legal advice. If order to give you legal advice i would need to see the Tickets and talk to the court first. Good luck:)

Mark as helpful

1 found this helpful

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics