I have a DUI SUPERVISION in 2007 Illinois State..Cna I travel to Canada? if not what I have to do?

Asked over 2 years ago - Chicago, IL

DUI IN 2007 Got supervision live in the state of illinois and want to travel to Canada? what I have to do? or can I actually travel there? I did not had a conviction I got Supervision

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Ted Harvatin


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree


    Answered . Right now it's a potential problem but read these links



  2. Mitchell Scott Sexner


    Contributor Level 17


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . The new procedures were scheduled to go into effect March 1, 2012. It is likely the details have not been worked out. I would contact a Canadian visa office at a Canadian consulate.Sincerely,

    Attorney Mitchell S. Sexner
    Mitchell S. Sexner & Associates LLC /o
    Defending your rights since 1990
    1 (800) 996 -4824
    Email: : msslawoffices@sbcglobal.net
    Website: Criminal and Traffic Attorneys

    Answers presented on this website are intended only for informational purposes and any use of the contained... more

Related Topics

DUI: An overview

The definition, charges, and penalties for driving under the influence (DUI) vary by state and depend on a number of factors.

DUI and DWI defenses

After you are arrested for DUI, getting the charges against you dropped or reduced will require you to develop a defense.

Randy Collins

California DUI Under Age 21

Definition California DUI Under Age 21, as the name suggests, is when a minor drinks and drives under the influence of alcohol. More specifically, Californias Zero Tolerance laws define... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

27,965 answers this week

3,116 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

27,965 answers this week

3,116 attorneys answering