I have a drug test tomorrow and if I fail would I most likely go to jail or be house arrest Im under 18

City Of Industry, CA |

So im getting drug tested tomorrow and if I failed would I most likely be arrested or house arrest when im under 18 but I have a clean title

Consult your attorney if you have one. Get one ASAP if you don't.

The response above is not intended as legal advice. This response does not create an attorney-client relationship. Legal questions can only be fully answered through consultation with an attorney to whom you give full and accurate details. Anything you post here is not confidential and is not protected by the attorney-client relationship. It is highly recommended that you seek advice from a criminal defense attorney licensed in your jurisdiction by setting up a confidential meeting.

You need to hire an attorney for the hearing to help keep you out of jail and preserve your clean records.

You have a clean title? You must mean that you have no criminal record. Where will you be tested, and for what reason? You cannot be drug tested by anyone and then arrested if you fail the test. There are 150 Million drug tests per year across the US. False positive results have an alarmingly high rate of 5 to 10% in most labs, and over 50% in some. Why would you be put on house arrest? We do not have enough of the actual facts here, and we do not want you to post anything that admits or indicates you have committed a crime.

R. Jason de Groot, Esq. We do not have an attorney-client relationship. I am not your lawyer. The statements I make do not constitute legal advice. Any statements made by me are based upon the limited facts you have presented, and under the premise that you will consult with a local attorney. This is not an attempt to solicit business. This disclaimer is in addition to any disclaimers that this website has made. I am only licensed in Florida.

Get an attorney. You still might be able to keep house arrest.

ANDREW ROBERTS CRIMINAL AND TRAFFIC TICKET DEFENSE ATTORNEY