I have a Desk apperance ticket for shoplifting, it was dated 7/16/14, and i thought was 7/18/14

Asked 3 months ago - Flushing, NY

Therefore, i missed and have failed to attend, i went to 109 police station and ask for advice, i was told, the court will issue bench arrest, and i just need to go to court tomorrow and see what happen, what should i do? At LOC 125-01 Queens Blvd. thanks

1. Richard C. Southard

Pro

3

Answered . It's always best to have an experienced criminal lawyer with you when you have court, especially when there is a warrant for your arrest which increases the chance that bail will be set. You should be able to resolve this case without a criminal record if its your first offense.

2. Eric Edward Rothstein

2

Answered . Go to court and get the warrant vacated before the police come looking for you. It is best to retain a criminal defense lawyer.

3. Stephen Charles Cooper

Pro

Answered . Go to the courthouse where you were supposed to report and speak with the clerk.