I have a custody/ communication question

Asked over 2 years ago - Fresno, CA

if i feel the need to have a witness monitor my phone calls with my ex by having her on speaker phone during our calls is that legal, and do i have to notify her up front that theyre being monitored? they arent being recorded because we are a two party state

1. James Louis Miller

2

Best Answer

Answered . To protect yourself and any evidence that may be obtained during the phone conversations I would suggest you get a court order allowing you to monitor calls with someone else or at the minimum advising the other party they are being monitored.

If you found this answer helpful, please take a second and click the "Mark as Helpful" button at the bottom of this answer or select it as Best Answer.

2. Hillary Johns

Answered . I would really suggest that,

1) you have a court order; or

2) tell the person that someone is listening to your calls.