I have a couple tickets from 9 years ago that i never took care of and my job says i have pending charges. how do i resolve

Dallas, TX |

plz help

1. If the tickets are that old, it means they have probably already been put against your record. Depending upon the amount and circumstances, you may be able to plea for a sweetheart deal and pay much less than face value as the court wants to get paid, and move it out of their system. If these are traffic tickets, talk to a traffic ticket attorney and see what can be done. They should be able to get the warrants pulled/revoked, and then settle the amount owed for you.

2. The answer really depends on what you mean by "i never took care of". If you entered a plea and never paid the tickets you will just need to pay them off. If you never entered a plea, then hire a ticket attorney as these tickets maybe so old as to make it difficult for the prosecution to locate a witness or for the witness to remember the citation.

3. Speak with a traffic ticket attorney if you never appeared on these matters.

ANDREW ROBERTS CRIMINAL AND TRAFFIC TICKET DEFENSE ATTORNEY