I have a clean record but was arrested for theft but not charge is there anyway to get it off my record

No record .

Harrisburg, PA -

Andrea E. Mertz

Andrea E. Mertz

Criminal Defense Attorney - Reading, PA

Yes. A petition for expungement should be filed. Talk to an attorney as there are forms you need for the petition. Also it takes a while for the information is deleted after you successfully get an expungement.

Thomas Kenny

Thomas Kenny

Criminal Defense Attorney - Philadelphia, PA

You should consider an expungement.

Adam D. Zucker

Adam D. Zucker

Criminal Defense Attorney - Conshohocken, PA

You can retain counsel and file for an expungment but first check to see that you infact have an arrest record. The mere fact that you were arrested, detained and even transported to the police dept. does not mean that a record exists. Its likely that it does but have counsel check first.

William Ray Pelger

William Ray Pelger

Criminal Defense Attorney - Munhall, PA

the arrest records, regardless of whether you were guilty or not guilty, is what remains. you have to hire a lawyer to expunge this .

Robert C. Keller

Robert C. Keller

Criminal Defense Attorney - Havertown, PA

If you were not convicted, the charge can be expunged. Retain a criminal defense attorney to file the necessary court documents.

Related Advice