I have a charge being processed but I graduated drug court in Jan. will all my charges come back on me?

Asked 3 months ago - Boise, ID

Please read this before answering. I graduated Juvinile drug court in Nov. and it was said that if I stay out of trouble for a year and a half I could get my charges completely wiped after all the fines were paid. I now have a Domestic misdemeanor charges against me. My girl has PTSD and it was just a bad night for her. She didn't press charges but the state is. The charges are hopefully in the process of getting dropped, will I still get in trouble with drug court? Will all my charges from before be pushed on me again even if the charges are dropped? Sounds like a faulting system but I'd like to know before hand.

1. Jeff Krigel

1

Answered . You should call a qualified attorney in your region and ask him for advice. Typically this is an issue an attorney can advise you of and only charge you for if he is going to represent you.

2. Stephen Ross Cohen

Answered . I agree with attorney Kriegel, at least call your present attorney or public defender.