Skip to main content

I have a case with cps and she just sent me papers to go to court i have passed my drug test all the stuff on her relort is lies

Mount Pleasant, TX |

she even put on there stuff that my grandmother said and my grandmother did't say i have been going to NA and everything the report says that i have done nuthin to show i want to be sober! they are requesting to put the kids in foster care i think this worker is tryin to sale my kids that might sound crazy what do i do?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Get a local lawyer to present your case in the best way possible.

Under the rules governing the conduct of attorneys in New York it may be necessary to remind you that this answer could be considered attorney advertising.


I absolutely agree with the other attorney!



You need a good family law attorney to represent you in this matter. A Court appointed attorney will probably be like not having any attorney at all, so find a way to hire an independent attorney. CPS is not your friend, and they often write their reports and records to suit their own agenda and to protect themselves when they don't do the work properly.

Hire an attorney immediately. They will take your kids, and the law has changed so they can continue to have you pay child support, even if the terminate your rights.

Family law topics

Recommended articles about Family law

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer