I HAVE A CASE THAT WAS DISSOLVED"WRIT OF GARNISHMENT AND RELEASE FUNDS ON DEPOSIT

Asked about 1 year ago - Miami, FL

does this mean that the funds that were taken need to be returned?

1. Rex Edward Russo

Pro

1

Answered . Probably, but you cannot rely on docket entries alone. You should proceed to the court and ask view the court file. If it's still unclear make a copy to show an attorney. Probably a good idea to get a copy any way once you are there.

2. Jeffrey B. Lampert

Pro

Answered . Once you review the actual document, if it says what you think it does, it could not hurt for you to take a certified copy of the dissolution of the writ to a branch of your bank to expedite getting the back to release the funds to you.

It also would be a good idea to remove the funds and put them into another banking institution entirely, one that your creditor would not know about.