I have a case active going on now my question is can i apply for a job and get hire? someone told me that it's going to affect..

Asked 4 months ago - Silver Spring, MD

i have a case active going on at the court. my question is can i apply for a job and get hire? someone told me that it's going to affect my application for a job

1. Bennett James Wills

Pro

1

Answered . Depends on what kind of case you have.

2. Brett D Weiss

Pro

Answered . You haven't provided enough facts to be able to answer your question. I recommend that you speak with your attorney *before* you do anything.

3. Nathaniel Shafer

Pro

Answered . It depends on a lot of things, such as what job you are applying for, whether they do a thorough background check, and what you are being charged with. The greater the alleged offense, the more likely it is to affect your ability to find a job.