I have a bank levy and its not IRS and i'm on federal workman comp., its from a midlund funding, I have no idea who they are,

and my husband and I share a joint checking account, and i have a separate savings account can they take out the money,

Winton, CA -

George Ellis Corson IV

George Ellis Corson IV

Workers' Compensation Lawyer - Orange, CA

If they have a judgment and a bank levy, you have a problem. You can ask the bank for a copy, but it is unlikely that you did not know you were behind on your unsecured loans. Maybe you do not know WHICH creditor got to you first, but it should not be a complete surprise.

Sponsored Listing
Brett A. Borah

Brett A. Borah

Workers' Compensation Lawyer - Cupertino, CA

I agree with Mr. Corson and Mr. Connell. Start your research by checking with your bank.

John M Connell

John M Connell

Workers' Compensation Lawyer - Englewood, CO

It is likely a consumer lending group. Call the bank to get a copy. They have obviously got a judgement that they have executed on so there should have been notice provided

Related Advice