I have a bank levy and its not IRS and i'm on federal workman comp., its from a midlund funding, I have no idea who they are,

Asked over 1 year ago - Winton, CA

and my husband and I share a joint checking account, and i have a separate savings account can they take out the money,

1. George Ellis Corson IV

Pro

Answered . If they have a judgment and a bank levy, you have a problem. You can ask the bank for a copy, but it is unlikely that you did not know you were behind on your unsecured loans. Maybe you do not know WHICH creditor got to you first, but it should not be a complete surprise.

2. Brett A. Borah

Answered . I agree with Mr. Corson and Mr. Connell. Start your research by checking with your bank.

3. John M Connell

Pro

1

Answered . It is likely a consumer lending group. Call the bank to get a copy. They have obviously got a judgement that they have executed on so there should have been notice provided