I have a alibi for my where about the day the person is sayin I commited malices do I take my alibi in when they question me?

Bronx, NY |
Filed under: Criminal defense

The person said I threated them with malice and I was no where by them and I have a alibi will I be arrested?

1. Do not speak with anyone about these allegations. Do not post any information or question on a public website. You have the right to refrain from making any statement that could be construed as self incriminating. Retain defense counsel to discuss further.

This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It is not offered as, and does not constitute, legal advice. Laws vary widely from state to state. You should rely only on the advice given to you during a personal consultation by a local attorney who is thoroughly familiar with state laws and the area of practice in which your concern lies.

2. Do not answer any questions without consulting an attorney. Since you expect to be questioned, you should contact an attorney immediately. Do not disclose your alibi to the police without consulting an attorney. In my experience, potential defense witnesses are intimidated by police contact. A qualified defense attorney will know how to take a statement from the witness. Do not post further details about your situation on this or any other website.. Good luck.
    THESE COMMENTS ARE NOT LEGAL ADVICE. They are provided for informational purposes only. Actual legal advice can only be provided after consultation by an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction. Answering this question does not create an attorney-client relationship or otherwise require further consultation.